Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Dodge Ball Tournament

Last Friday ICS held its third annual dodge ball tournament. Matt had a team called the princi--pals. They won the tournament undefeated. It was a great way to get kids of all nationalities to come and play together. Analia and I stayed after volunteering. We had hot dogs for dinner (sold by the Seniors). Analia, as usual, was held by everyone. She really doesn't mind if I'm not nearby. There were students I didn't even know that had fun playing with her!! She also got to hold a dodge ball for a while. She really liked it because it was neon orange AND squishy!




1 comment:

M said...

Who doesn't love a dodgeball tournament? Sarah said I should ask about you putting my e-mail on snapfish for pictures?

(ps, hope you don't mind I'm blog stalking you! It was up on the computer one day and with not having a job, I read everyone's blog now...)