I've been trying to finish up some projects that need to get finished. I painted the well used table in the play room and made some small pockets to hold crayons, markers, paintbrushes, etc. when the kids are old enough I can trust them. I made one for the other side, but the hubby can't find the staples for his staple gun :(
I finished quilting and binding Behailu's quilt. I like how it turned out--hopefully he does too!
I cut off the sleeves of this shirt (my shoulders were just a little too wide for them) and made a matching headband. It turned out well!
Lastly I picked out the pattern for China's quilt (which I will not get done, but will hopefully get pieced!) You can see it here: http://www.unitednotions.com/fp_posh.pdf Of course it will be more manly. I'm using a blue batik sarong from Indonesia that's been sitting in my wardrobe for years!