Thursday, August 20, 2009

2 Quick Kids Ideas






Ana loves to play with beads. She is now into dumping them into different pots, pans, and cups. This is a MESSY activity. So, I let her sit in one of her boxes and dump away. It saves tons of time during clean up because the beads can be poured into the container.
Ana was playing with a large clip and I thought "What great fine motor skill practice!" I dug through one of my drawers and pulled out some small clips from Daiso and had her clip them to the side of the bowl. She has great fun taking them all off too. Such a simple activity kept her attention for 20 minutes!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I've been collecting a lot of little things to do crafts with Ana when you get here-- I keep finding fun beads that she can use to make a necklace or decorations with!