Monday, November 30, 2009

A Trip to the Zoo

All together now!! Ana was terrified at first--I think she was mainly worried about the water dumping on her.
Here's the water park. There are all different types of things to do. Water is constantly dropping from buckets that have filled up. There are large water guns that can be turned, sprinklers, slides, tunnels, and more!
There is a warning bell before it dumps--it really is a lot of water!! Every time Ana heard it she would back away!


The Wongs invited us to the zoo. They have a family pass and Ana and I got in for free! We also got to ride the train back which saved a lot of walking. Ana and Joshua had a lot of fun swimming. The water area is pretty close to perfect and we had lovely weather. Next time I just need to bring my own suit so that I can go down the slides.

No comments: