Friday, January 1, 2010

What I Will Miss...AND What I'm Looking Forward To

I will miss:
MATT, friends, Chinese, Indian, and Indonesian food, Chinese New Year :(, International Night, our India team, and Ana will desperately miss fish balls and greens (I've let her have them quite often recently to get her through the next two months).

What I'm looking forward to:
Family, Mexican food, quiet, space, a car, Wal-Mart, sales, nature, WINTER, enjoying a church service, not having to mop three times a week!!!!, no geckos or cockroaches!!!!

Pray for Matt has he has some major projects for his class, school, and no help at home!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I've actually been working on making fish balls since Dim Sum a few weeks ago-- they may not pass the Ana test, but I'll bring the stuff with me when we come at the end of the month and try!