Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Patience

I've been told many, many times how patient I am. But, really I'm not! When I appear patient it's probably because I've just been begging God to get the ball rolling. (If you feel led to intercede on our behalf--we'd sure appreciate it!) Although things haven't gone as we had hoped, He has given us a lot of peace during this process. We aren't Christians so that things go our way, but so that at the end of the day we give God glory in every circumstance--even in the waiting.

Romans 5:3-5 More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, 4 and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, 5 and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

No comments: