Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What We've Been Doing...

Mostly homeschooling (which is very intensive right now), cleaning, and cooking. I can honestly say that at this point in time I definitely "don't have a life!" In two weeks though, I have seen improvement in several areas in math, sentence writing, and even some new skills--so I can keep telling myself it's worth it.

Ana is sick--really sick which seems to be her way of doing things--extreme. (I did take her to the doctor right away, because whatever is going around is quite bad.)

We had a shipping company come to give a quote--still haven't heard from them.

We've been inside a lot because it's been really rainy. BUT it makes me happy because it's a least 10 degrees cooler (Fahrenheit degrees)!

I hope to post our last trip to the zoo soon--but don't hold your breath!

No comments: