Thursday, January 10, 2013

Goin' To Thailand!

The Eilers are going to Thailand over Chinese New Year!  We're super excited to have found a child psychologist that specializes in adoption--seems to be a perfect fit.  I also don't mind that I will have no cooking for nine days straight! 
As we're staying for quite a while, we decided to rent an apartment rather than try to get adjoining rooms in a hotel.  It's a little further away, but we think it will help us to have a little more space.  Here's where we'll be staying.  It's brand new which makes me happy because it will be clean!
It even has a small pool--so there is a way to keep three kids busy for an hour or two!
 

3 comments:

M said...

Where in Thailand will you be? My father lives over there and I'd be happy to pick up some recommendations and tips for you :)

val said...

We'll be in Chiang Mai. We've been there a couple of times and really love it!

M said...

Oh, great, that's exactly where dad lives-- I think he's clearing out for the bush clearing season but he loves it there!