Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's Been A While!

 So busy...can't find time to post.  (Of course it doesn't help that I tripped on the dog and slipped down the stairs.  The computer slid all the way into the kitchen and broke the mouse pad.  It now randomly shuts down!)
 Ana has been doing some silly things with stuffed animals.  She inherited a whole bunch of doll clothes that my great grandma had made for me.  Now we find all of her menagerie in some form of apparel. 
 The other day I looked back and saw her doll buckled up for the ride to school.
 We had a Teddy Bear Party at school.  I hid their teddies and monsters and scooby doos on the playground and then they had to follow clues to find them.  The above picture has one of the boys force feeding his bear brownies--wasn't too effective, but he sure tried!
I had to bake for Ana's birthday tomorrow.  Her combined class has 30 in it--so we went with cookies.  She added the sprinkles!
We're still trying to get Ana's dresser finished.  I started painting the brick in the kitchen.  (Amazing how much it brightens things up!!)  After the large dresser couldn't be gotten up the stairs, we've decided to strip off all the paint I just spent hours on and stain it black.  Hopefully it will work in the kitchen as extra storage.  And finally we still have the cedar chest to redo for our room.  Hopefully we'll have a free Saturday in the next couple of weeks to get some things done. 
Would love to hear from you!

No comments: