Monday, February 10, 2014

Checking In

We've been pretty busy around here.  I started teaching the 4 yr. old class today.  Although it went well, teaching takes a lot out of me--the introverted one!  Matt is continuing to progress.  He still has trouble getting the words out at times, but it doesn't take him nearly as long to process what he wants to say.  We've been doing vocab. homework which I think is helping too.  I managed to squeeze out some "me" time and made my first t-shirt (using my mom's awesome sewing machine and serger).  I've also painted the bathroom closet, and continued to scrape pink paint off the beautiful woodwork--it will be a while longer on that front!!

We're thankful today for:
Shepherd and their flexibility with my hours :)
Help and encouragement from so many sources
Having all our needs met!

You can pray:
that Matt keeps pressing on--even in boring, routine tasks that he has to relearn
that God is my Strength and I'm wise about how much I can do
China's attitude
AND that God would change Mitike's heart

Thanks!

No comments: