Saturday, June 28, 2014

Update and My Apologies!

Because of my full time job and taking two online classes I have no free time.  We purposely stayed home today to get some things done--before next week's big holiday weekend.  I will do my best to keep this updated better.

Praises:
-Matt is cleared to continue his driver's training.  He is taking three hours of it this week. We're so thankful that they come to the house.
-Summer Excel at Shepherd is going well.  It doesn't require a lot of prep. just a lot of energy!
-We were able to get Mitike assessed by a Psychologist.  She spent about 3 and 1/2 hours with her. We will go back for results this Wednesday.
-Shepherd had a very nice digital piano in their warehouse that we were able to purchase from them.  I finally have a piano again!

Prayer Request:
-Please pray that I can persevere through six more weeks of classes.  I am learning a lot.  It is just a lot of added work.  (These are to renew my teacher's license.)
-Please pray for my upcoming year at Shepherd.  I will have very little time to prep for the school year.
-Wisdom in selecting a school for Mitike.

No comments: