Saturday, May 9, 2015

My New Phone...

It was a deal too good to pass up...an unlocked Amazon Fire for $189 WITH a year of Amazon Prime--which we use everyday anyway.

The camera takes amazing pictures and it is fun to play around with them on the phone.  I have a feeling I'll be taking a lot more pictures of everyday happenings.  The camera in the phone has more megapixels than my Canon!!


We had a nice visit with my Grandma on Saturday as well as meeting Aunt Kim and Uncle Jack for an early dinner at Cracker Barrel.  All in all a very peaceful day--which is somewhat rare for us!  

1 comment:

Caroline Matthews said...

Good thing you didn't pass up on that deal! It does sound like you hit the jackpot in scoring that phone. Plus, it seems like you'll be having more fun updating us with your adventures, now that you have a phone that takes better photos. Anyway, thanks for the update, Val. All the best!

Caroline Matthews @ Cambridge Electronics Inc.