Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Apartment part 1






Since our apartment is closer to being done, I thought I could put some pictures up! Our living room is really narrow and long. We had to create a couple of different seating areas to make it work. The TV is kept in the guest bedroom. We still want to hang a couple of mirrors over the couch--this will reflect the light off the windows and hopefully make it brighter. Analia's room just needs two things hung and curtains finished (they're in process). Our bedroom needs tons of help--no pictures! The kitchen is in pretty decent shape. I'm hoping to have Matt put a shelf in the cabinet near the sink to put my pots and pans in. This will help the other cabinets not be so crowded. One of the cabinets at the bottom is peeling pretty badly. I thought of putting the rubber base boards over the spot, but they don't sell those here. There is a bathroom off of the kitchen that will be redone--no picture!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Goodness! I thought we had a funny shaped living room, that IS long and skinny. I love Analia's little space, though, so bright and cheery!

Meg said...

PS-- if you look closely, you can play your own version of Where's Waldo with Ana's head