Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Slimed, Suckered, And Drawn All In One Day!





The other day I became very brave and made fingerpaint. I set Analia down and plopped some down on her high chair tray. Because it was green it really reminded me of pond slime, but she had great fun with it--spreading it across the tray, her chest and hair. I just took her into the bathroom and hosed her down! While I was cleaning the high chair tray she climbed into the high chair seat. She's climbing everything! Then we tried a sucker (or lolly as it's known here!) She wanted to bite it, but eventually got the hang of it! Then when I was at the computer she started drawing (if you can call it that) on a piece of graph paper. I moved her to her small table (really a coffee table) and she kept going. She kept me busy this day, but had a lot of fun!

No comments: