Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ana's Christmas Tree







We decorated Analia's tree today. It turned out really cute. She wanted to touch everything. It was great fun to put the garland around her neck and walk around. She also loved digging through the ornament box with me. Every time she gets excited her mouth hangs open. She especially seemed to like the Veggie Tale ornaments (of which I have several). I decided to do her tree first because it's in her room and our neighbors won't think we're crazy for putting up our decorations so soon!

5 comments:

Meg said...

How much fun! If I can find something to survive the journey, she'll have something to add Christmas morning :)

val said...

Thanks! Christmas is always a downer here, so you really have to play it up!

Meg said...

I can imagine after growing up somewhere with mostly white Christmases that averaging temperatures well above freezing would be quite a change!

val said...

You have to start new traditions like swimming on Christmas day or eating outside at a cafe. Some people turn their air cons down low and pretend :)

Meg said...

Haha, hey, if it helps it helps! I'll see if I can't pack some snowflakes up ;)