Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stairs and Shorts




We had another scrapbooking day last Thursday. I got accomplished what I wanted and Analia spent the whole day climbing stairs. As there are three floors in the house there are plenty to climb. It made me nervous, but there was no way to keep her off of them. She wasn't interested in any of the toys and didn't even want to play with Thalia!!


Also the other day I heard Analia crying. I went out to see what was wrong and found her with my shorts on her head! She has been getting into cabinets and drawers more frequently--all I do all day is pick up after her. She is getting better at putting at least a couple of things back. So, it is nice to have funny moments like these (she didn't think it was funny!)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Oh, babies. They are good for a laugh whether they know it or not!