Thursday, December 4, 2008

More Hong Kong






One thing about Analia is that she doesn't mind posing with complete strangers for photos. It's amazing how many people took their picture with her (this happened in India a lot too). Anyway she just smiles and lets them take her photo--don't know how this will affect her ego!

The skyline in Hong Kong is amazing. I want to stitch together my photos--just so you can see how it goes on and on, skyscraper after skyscraper.
We enjoyed all the Christmas decorations. I was surprised at how decorated it was--I suppose this is the British influence. Singapore also decorates a lot. It will be interesting to see how fast they take down the decorations this year. Chinese new year (the MUCH bigger holiday here) is only a month after Christmas.
We took a picture of the three girl's shoes since they all ended up buying pink of varying shades. I never thought Analia would wear this much pink!
And finally dad where he should be--in the back seat! Too bad Ana won't probably get her license until she's much older. International students sometimes have to wait longer!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Aw, I love her little pink chucks-- how adorable! I was like her when I was little, I was always fine to go take pictures with whomever (which was helpful since my dad's a photographer!)-- it just means she'll be social and never nervous to try meeting new people. :)

val said...

She loves people--we just got back from a very crowded mall and she asked to go out again! She wears us introverts out!

Meg said...

Haha, babies like her could wear anyone out! Next Christmas, Uncle Jeremy and I will go wear her out for you ;) Do you know yet how soon beforehand you'll be coming in?