Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Very Interesting Load of Wash

So, this morning I washed an extra load of clothes for my trip to Phuket tomorrow. When the cycle was done I opened the lid and noticed a gelatinous substance over a lot of the clothing. "Oh, the soap didn't get washed out," I thought. "I'll run another rinse cycle." When I opened it again the stuff was still there. "What did Matt leave in his pant's pocket," I muttered. But, as I dug through the shirts and socks, I saw a "present" from my daughter. Yes, that sweet, obedient, little girl had put a diaper in the laundry basket and I didn't catch it. Ever wonder how those diapers soak up all that stuff? It's a gelatinous substance that sticks to everything. Thank goodness for lint rollers!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I suppose that's what happens when toddlers help out! My friend Krystal had the same problem with Gwennie-- all sorts of strange things got washed.