Thursday, October 1, 2009

At 2






Ana definitely is her own person at 2. She hardly goes anywhere without her blankie, horsie, and baby. She prefers the baby not to have any clothes on, but I make her get dressed when we take her out. She loves shoes--esp. other peoples shoes. The other day we were in the new mall and I went in a shoe store--BIG mistake. She wanted to show me all the ones she liked and was taking off her shoes to try them on! She definitely has her own fashion sense. She knows what dresses and shoes she wants to wear. She told me yesterday on the bus that she wants to be a builder and go high, high, high in a crane. She has a fixation with cranes--Singapore is full of them. Her food tastes are Asian. She loves rice, tofu, fish balls, greens, and jello. And finally she favors two books which sometimes I read (although I really have them memorized) 6 or 7 times a day!
It's fun to see her personality emerging. She's definitely strong willed, a leader, a people person, and a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Meg said...

She's a cutie! Glad that dress finally fits! And glad to see those Thomas boots-- a childhood favorite :) I picked up a couple of Thomas DVDs to keep them occupied while they're here, so hopefully that will be a hit!