Saturday, May 21, 2011

Please Pray With Us!

We're excited to be leaving TOMORROW for Ethiopia! Here's how you can pray
with us:

1. In the last 12 hours I've developed a bad cough. I'm going to the
doctor this morning which still gives me two full days to get better! Pray
for good health throughout the trip. I don't think that this is a
coincidence that I'm getting sick right before the trip.

2. Pray for Ana as she has 2 1/2 full days of travel in the next week.
Pray that she'll be able to sleep well and that I will be especially
patient!

3. Pray for our court date (May 27th) specifically that the MOWA letter
would be there so that we would pass. This is not impossible, but would be
a minor miracle!!

4. Pray for Matt as he returns to Singapore to finish off the school year
well.

We thank you for praying and will send out another update after our trip!

Matt, Valerie, and Ana

No comments: