Wednesday, December 5, 2012

National Staff Christmas Party Part 1

 Three families hosted this party.  We're guessing that around 40 people besides our families came.   Above is most of the men at the party.  We had made some gingerbread playdough which was a big hit with the children. 
 My main contributions to this party were desserts.  I couldn't believe how quickly everything went.  Nobody was afraid of it being too sweet.  I have to say that the pecan bars I made were easy and AMAZING!! (Thanks for the pecans mom!)
Here's Ana in front of the Hedricks Christmas tree with some new friends! 

It was really a lot of fun to co-host and to get to know some people I have NEVER met although I see their names on e-mails all the time.  Ana, of course, had a ball--esp. since she was up two hours after her normal bed time!  The food must have been pretty good because there was almost NOTHING left--have to make more next year :)

I'll post more on this soon when I get some photos from some other people.

No comments: