Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Matt!


Tonight we went to a Mexican restaurant--the first time since moving back to the States (shows you how often we eat out :)!!)  Ana enjoyed the chips and salsa.  China ordered chicken nuggets and french fries (eye roll!!)  Matt liked it all!

In what I'm calling a mini mid life crisis Matt shaved off his beard last week.  First time in 15 years I've seen him without it.  I wish I had videoed Ana's reaction :)

We're glad that we get to celebrate another birthday with Matt!  Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I was thinking of you all yesterday. When it was Matt's birthday here, just forgot to send a message.

Happy birthday Matt! Glad to hear you are recovering so well!

val said...

Thanks Danny! I'll let him know you left a comment!

Unknown said...

:) Wow! I think that is the first time I have seen Matt without a beard!! :) Glad you enjoyed the Mexican food! I miss y'all. :)

Stephen and Beatrice Moore said...

Happy birthday Matt!! We miss all of you. So what did Mitike have??

Bea

Stephen and Beatrice Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
val said...

Mitike had a taco, rice and beans :)