Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sorry!

We have had an unusually busy week this week.

I met with the social worker at Mitike's school.  They cannot work with her due to some insurance requirements.  That was very disappointing.  (I can't imagine taking her to two more appointments a week.) The same night I went to Ana's back to school night.  I was impressed at the thoroughness of The Oaks and how excellently everything was done.  It makes me happy.

We've had significant issues with China and Mitike this week.  (Even Ana has thrown some major fits. She has really picked up on some of their negative behaviors.)  We're getting worn down.  I would compare us to a stub of a pencil!

It seems like God keeps giving me positive events/relationships to counteract what is going on at home.  Please pray that we keep seeking God in every situation despite the circumstances.




No comments: