Wednesday, April 1, 2015

We're Still Moving Along!


We've been hanging out with my parents for this week of spring break.  It has been a nice change.  I so miss travel!

As I've been praying and pondering as to what we could do in our situation (and not receiving any clear answer!),  God has repeatedly pointed out to me that there will be times in life that aren't pleasant.  Times from which you want to run away and hide.  Times when the world shouts at you ways to go that would be so much easier.  God doesn't say, "Take the short cut!"  He says, "Do it my way and the end result will be for your good."  There is a possibility that our story won't ever have a happy ending BUT that doesn't mean that I don't want it to be written.  Lead on!

You can pray with us for wisdom in decision making.  A place for Mitike this summer.  A job for Matt that will be a good match for what he likes to do.  Continued progress with his right arm, hand, and speech. A softening of Mitike's heart and attitude's.  Pray for China that he will not allow circumstances to control his emotions/feelings.  

No comments: