Friday, January 13, 2017

Wow! What a Day!

First, let me say...sorry for not posting more. I have been doing a maternity leave, and that has left me with less time. However, it finished today. Next week I go back to my real job! 😊

Today it was announced that Shepherd will receive 7.5 million dollars from the Lilly Endowment. This is a HUGE blessing! Hopefully it will allow Shepherd to become financially stable and provide services for many more on the East side.

If you'd like to read about it, you can find the article here

When we moved back to the States, I really hoped that I would have some interaction with an international population. This is sometimes difficult in the inner city!  I'm so thankful to get to interact with students from other countries everyday. Although I do hope someday to get to live overseas again, I recognize the goodness of God to place me in a place that matches my heart's desire.


No comments: