Thursday, March 5, 2009

Music to my Ears



You always hope that your child will enjoy things that you enjoy. Well Analia has really taken a liking to our Clavinova. Now granted, a lot of this is due to the fact that she can push the beat buttons and get it to make lots of noise. But she also dances whenever she hears music--be it someone's ringtone, music in the store, or songs in movies. I'm glad she's having so much fun with it--even though it will be a while before she can reach the pedals!

2 comments:

Sara Campbell said...

Valerie, my girls are taking piano from Hannah-Lee. It is so wonderful to see them develop the skills. But I do believe that when the makers of our keyboard put the 'demo' track on there, they never expected a family to listen to them almost nightly!!! My kids turn on the demo and make up dances. :)

Meg said...

I'm so glad to hear that-- if she likes dancing, too, we could try a wacky internet dance class. Teaching the little ones was always so much fun! It's even happier for me tonight because Jeremy and I just got back from the symphony-- that'll make more sense later, there are stories to be told of course :D