Sunday, September 27, 2009

We watched tv and other happenings...

Watching tv is a rarity in our house, but because the F1 race is held here in Singapore, we tuned in to catch all the fun. Matt was glued to it the whole time--I lasted about 15 minutes mostly because there was popcorn! We are so close to the city that we can even hear the cars!

I took Ana to Chinatown the other day and on the way back she stepped into the gap between the train and the platform. There was a collective gasp from the train car and then a couple of guys helped release her foot. She didn't lose her shoe or anything, but you should see her "mind the gap" now!! She even claps for me when I step over it.

We had a great dinner with our cell group the other night. Almost all the kids are within are year of each other. They had a super time running and jumping. Ana was trying to help the maid water the plants too!

We went to Arab Street and got material. I was able to finish a skirt and China's quilt. They had both been sitting there a while--so it was nice to get them out of the way. The quiet book has taken over all existing space. Right now I'm working on the ocean pages. Matt will be so glad when it's done. I'm happy I still have 6 weeks--it's taking a long time!

No comments: