Thursday, June 17, 2010

Finished



Contrary to popular belief, I am getting a lot accomplished even though I have Ana by myself. I finished a white dress made from a recycled linen dress shirt. I love how it turned out even though the linen does wrinkle AND I had to line it because it was too transparent. I also tried this t-shirt dress tutorial from MADE. It was quite easy and should be very comfortable. It's still a little big for Ana, but she should grow into it shortly!

Ana has been carrying around and playing with cloth diapers since she was itty bitty. I decided it was time for something a little different. I used the cloth diaper as the backing for this quilt. At first she hated it and would get her stool to sneak down one of her true blankies. But, it's growing on her. She told me thank you for putting a flower on it the other day. Unfortunately, she left it at school and we won't be going back until Wednesday!

No comments: