Thursday, June 3, 2010

Randomness

I'm behind again! We're in the midst of saying goodbyes and celebrating with those graduating! Ana has been really ill. She doesn't yet have her strength back--although she thinks she does! I'm trying to keep her as still as possible and attempting to get her to eat. Because her stomach hurt when she was sick she still doesn't want to eat. Oh well, such is life!!

Ana LOVED watching the climbing competition at our local mall. She was very sad when the walls came down!
Here's Ana with her new pillow. I'm trying to use up what I have in my cabinet! This really brightens up her very WHITE bed.

We took a trip to Arab Street so that I could get backing for some curtains I want to get sewed while Matt is gone. My favorite store was closed, but we stumbled into another good one. I got 9 and 1/2 yards of fabric for 37 Sing (roughly 26 US). There was some awfully cute Japanese fabric for children that I couldn't resist and a beautiful red and cream leaf print that I hope to sew into something for me!!

While we waited for the bus I shot a couple of pictures by this really textured wall! It really is the back of a Muslim cemetery, but I love how it looks!



1 comment:

Jana Tan said...

Love seeing your photography skills get better and better.