Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Back

My back has been "killing" me lately. I went to a hospital and was there for four hours and got no help. More recently I've been trying a chiropractor which has been helping a little. As they don't sell Ibuprofen over the counter here, I've been trying to suffer through with a Tylenol-like drug which is pretty ineffective. The cause, is Spina Bifoda Occulta, a birth defect in my lower spine, a very mild case of scoliosis in my lower back, as well as some severely compressed vertebrae in my neck (two partially fused). The x-rays were quite revealing. So, I'll spend all my chiropractor insurance money and if that doesn't work will go back to an orthopedic doctor. You can pray that I can sleep and keep up with what needs done! Thanks!

1 comment:

M said...

You'll be in my thoughts, Val, nothing is worse than back pain! Perhaps when you make it to the states you could see someone here? I have an aunt that had minor surgery that helped SO much!