Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What We've Been Doing...


We've...

1. been to school frequently since the chiropractor is near there. We've picked rambutans, kicked balls, looked for mangoes and bananas, played with uncle Raj, and blew bubbles.

2. went to the Botanic Gardens. It's beautiful at 7:30 in the morning. I wished I had taken my camera, but I was worried about carrying it. Another plus, Ana fell asleep in 2 minutes flat after all the walking.

3. been to Mustafa's to buy a new watch. My Swatch had a plastic piece on it that snapped (plastic goes brittle here quickly). I made sure to buy an all metal one this time!

4. been getting ready for the new staff coming in. It's always an exciting time of the year!


You can pray for:

1. The Eiler family who are all travelling to see the girls play softball.

2. The Clark family as my dad has surgery on his knee and will be housebound for a while.

3. our adoption. We are now considering visiting before the court date which allows them to become US citizens immediately and allows us to get passports quickly. We're weighing the pros/cons and costs at the moment :)


No comments: