Friday, February 11, 2011

The Big Purchase

I think the last really expensive thing we purchased was my camera. We're cheap BUT somethings are important--like sleeping well. One night I went in and slept on the bunk bed and had great rest (until Ana discovered me at 2 am!) So, we (rather I took the husband along) decided to go mattress shopping. There was a new mattress store in the mall next door. We walked in--no prices on anything. I almost turned around and left. I'm glad we didn't. The owner showed us a locally manufactured mattress that while having some of the great qualities of foreign mattresses (A serta here can run 3,000$) is cheaper because it's made right here. It also is esp. made for heat/humidity and people that don't use the air con. He took some money off. He threw in two pillows and a mattress protector. He promised free delivery and removal. We went and ate chicken rice and went back and bought it. My back says hurrah!!

No comments: