Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pattern Testing



In the last week and a half I have tested two patterns for online shops. The first was a nice, long top. It was very simple and had some problems (but that's why you test it!). The second was for an Israeli lady who has been writing patterns for a Chinese clothing company. The pattern was near perfect (in my estimation). I learned some new tricks and it came out sooo cute!! Everybody at school loved it! I hope to be working with her again in the near future.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the second piece that Ana's wearing! you're truly gifted, Val!!

Anonymous said...

oops, realised i didn't state who i am. Ruth here. :)

Sara Campbell said...

The top is wonderful!!!

val said...

Thanks all!

Unknown said...

if it were up to this "israeli lady", I would be happy to always have you as my tester. You did an amazing job on both pieces.
Thank you very much!!

Tamar said...

Wow! That jacket is amazing!