Friday, February 25, 2011

SAS County Fair

We went up to the Singapore American School this morning. (This is the largest American school outside of the US--somewhere around 3, 000 students. Their campus is awesome!) At their County Fair they have a HUGE book sale. (The quality and prices are really good.) They also have games and great food. We ended up eating pulled pork sandwiches, dunkin donuts, a s'more, and an icee. It is about an hour trek up to the North part of the island--so I wouldn't recommend this every week, but once a year is OK!

It was, of course, much more expensive than our carnival. I liked how different student groups ran the games to raise money for different international charities and how many students were participating. We saw a few people we knew which was fun too!
Ana got her nails painted, and

her face painted, and
rode a little train, and
played in a fun bouncy castle.
All these pictures were taken with Matt's phone camera. I carried my big camera all the way up there and my battery went out. (It was my second battery that I don't often use--need to get it properly charged and use it more often!!)

No comments: