Friday, June 28, 2013

Past Students

After reading this post about two ICS Singapore graduates, I was deeply moved.  I admit sometimes I think, "Was our twelve years overseas worth it?  Did we have any impact?"  Although we can't claim a huge role in these girls present success, we were there throughout their middle and high school years.  Matt taught them both science and I taught Spanish one year--Yikes!!  And now they are both doing GREAT things AND have stayed fantastic friends across thousands of miles.  Watch out world!  These international students do Awesome things!  It encourages me today! 

2 comments:

NJM said...

Mrs. Eiler, you're too kind! Of course we owe lots of fond memories to you both (esp. your times with us in Bible study with Claudia) and we think of you fondly. Love xx

Unknown said...

MRS. EILER! Please feel free to claim some glory. I know that all my teachers at ICS have shaped me in great and profound ways. :)