Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Busy Day

 Yesterday we went to see Kensington play softball.  She did well and China was very interested.
 She pitches too!!   
When we arrived it was pouring rain.  As we had no umbrellas we decided to go shopping and stopped in GoodWill.  There were two very beat up dressers in the store for 30 dollars each.  The more we looked at them though we saw how well made they were.  There were even drawer dividers for socks and such.  The big problem?  We have no way to transport them.  Thankfully the grandparents were able to fit one in their car and will pick up the other on Sunday.  They are sleighted to go in our bedroom and be painted black.  It will take a lot of sanding and the drawer pulls will need to be replaced, but I think they will turn out really well.  I'll post pictures soon!
 I took a FREE Craftsy class on pizza dough--one of my favorite foods.  Wow!  The results were amazing!  Come over and I'll make some for you!

No comments: