Monday, July 1, 2013

I Have Decided...

if I'm going to spend two to three hours styling Mitike's hair each week, I'm going to post it!!
Mitike's hair has really changed over the past year and a half.  It has thickened out a lot, grown several inches, and the curl pattern in parts has changed.  Because her hair is slick and has a loose curl pattern, styles never stay in longer than a week.  So, I'm always on the lookout for faster styles that are protective.  I particularly like this because it only uses one rubber band!  Hopefully it will keep up all the edges and we won't have so much frizz.
My parts could still use some work, but I'm happy with how it turned out.  We'll see how it lasts.  The idea for this style came from Chocolate Hair Vanilla Care.  I think it also would look nice if you started in the center of her head and worked out.  Maybe next time!

No comments: