Friday, July 12, 2013

BIG NEWS!

Even though we gave a pretty low offer on the house, THEY ACCEPTED!  The inspector comes Tuesday and provided that it passes we can close shortly after that.  (We're on track for the fastest close ever!  It's only been four days since we first saw it!)
Also big news is that our container has made it to the US!  I'm most excited to have my kitchen things back--so I don't have to raid my sister-in-law's every meal. 
 We went out to the farm on Thursday and picked the garden. We got raspberries and black raspberries too!  I got 4 quarts of beans and today I did 5 quarts of pickles.  (Thanks for letting us raid the garden Gma)! Ana is super excited but very sad she has to wait six weeks to taste one.  Many thanks to mom for the jars and canner.  We'll put it to good use!

No comments: