Monday, July 29, 2013

Blur...

Matt starts work tomorrow with an IT training session.  I'm trying to pack up our stuff in some semblance of order.  I did get a call about a job with the Shepherd Center, but they called my in-laws house--so we'll see what's happening with that.  (I believe they start school on Monday!!  I think Mitike will too.)  My kids have been asking some tough questions about birth moms and why bad things happen in the world.  We've been watching people's posts about going back overseas after their summer off--it does make us feel a little sad and left out.  This is definitely a high stress time in our lives--pray we get through it with grace and joy!

On a happy note...The owner has decided to leave several items in the house for free.  We now have everything we need for our house except a couch.
 

No comments: