Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wow!


 We have been super excited to find some wild black raspberries down the road and in the neighbor's woods (he gave us permission to pick them).  We had them in smoothies this morning and I have about two cups saved up in the freezer--hopefully I can get to five and make a small cobbler.
My sister in law's cleaning lady had a free sewing machine available.  She showed up with this sewing table and a Brother machine EXACTLY like the one I had.  She's going to stop by and bring the chair later this week.  (I'll probably end of painting the table--yes, I've joined the painting craze!)  I was completely blown away by the generosity of a women I didn't even know.  My machine has always been on a shelf and brought out when I need it--so excited to have a dedicated place for it!

No comments: