Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Normal Day...

Ana and China went with Aunt Kim up to the Grandparents today.  Matt, Mitike, and I met with the VR representative and discussed plans for getting back to work and ways they can help!  We then went to Mitike's new school.  I got to have a nice chat with the principal (whom I am VERY impressed with).  I think she will be supportive.  The one problem is that Mitike has to walk to school and that means someone probably should walk with her :(  Public elementary schools don't start until later because of busing the middle and high schoolers to school.

I got in a little time at Shepherd and some good time in on my classes (which finish up in just a week and a half!!!).  We've been on edge for so long on normal days I just wait for something terrible to happen BUT thanks be to God, He just gave us an ordinary day today.

Thanks for praying!  

No comments: