Thursday, July 31, 2014

Today...


There is so much to learn from our experiences.  God doesn't want us to push the "hard times" aside, He wants us to grow.

Today, I will do my best at my job and love my family and APPRECIATE all I have.

I HOPE that Mitike will find healing and that my husband will see all that he is capable of.  I hope that God will show us how HE is moving and what HE has planned for us.

Be encouraged...Yesterday is DONE and today is fleeting, but tomorrow is for eternity!  In tomorrow we will see Him face to face.  

2 comments:

susan said...

Just catching up on your July news...it is so very very full, Valerie. Hard to believe what the last 12 months put your family through, since we last saw you. Thinking of you, praying for you. Thanks for keeping us informed here. We want to know how to pray.

val said...

Thanks Susan! We love to be reminded that people are praying.