Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's Been A While!

Hi all,  a lot has been happening in our lives.  Most of it has been extremely challenging.  But we have had some "fun" moments.
Ana got an impromptu knitting lesson from Great Grandma.
 Our basset continues to astound me with her ability to be sound asleep one moment and deep into trouble the next!
 I have two elves from my childhood.  Following the current elf on the shelf craze, ours have been getting into a little trouble.
 And is convinced that they are really alive and love sneaking around.  She even found them looking into Grandpa's Christmas present! (On a side note--we were talking about traditions in my third grade class and most of them thought the elves were alive too!)
Ana lost some more teeth and is set to lose FIVE more in the near future! She is definitely singing "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth."

No comments: