Monday, March 25, 2013

Back in Thailand--Our Very Interesting Trip.

 Qingdao's airport is quite a ways out of town.  It can be an interesting ride.  The mountains are very unusual shapes.  Ana like this bridge because it looks like an A.
Our taxi arrived a little late, but we had no problems getting checked in at the airport.  Our flight though, left 35 minutes late.  This stressed me out big time as we only had an hour and twenty minute layover in Seoul.  I was prepping Ana as we landed--no bathroom and walk quickly without whining!!  Lucky for us Koreans still think of 5 year olds as babies and let us cut the whole immigration line.  Our gate was not close but we still managed to arrive just as they were boarding.  We had a great flight to Thailand having a total of 6 seats for the three of us.  It helped the girls rest a little.  My next panic moment was when the Thai immigration officer asked for Mitike's adoption certificate.  I'd never been asked for that and I obviously didn't have it!  He grilled for a good 10 minutes on what I was going to do in Thailand, where my husband was, why I came alone, etc.  NOT. PLEASANT.  He finally let us go through admonishing me to bring the certificate next time!  Glad that trip is over!

No comments: