Saturday, March 2, 2013

So Busy!!

This weekend has been crazy busy.  We got to attend about half of a marriage conference put on by our fellowship.  They brought in two speakers from "A Weekend to Remember" conferences.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time and would have liked to attend all of it, but how to get a babysitter for the whole weekend???
On Saturday night Matt chaperoned the Spring Banquet.  ALL the high school students can attend.  They have a fabulous dinner at Le Meridien hotel, play games, and generally goof off.  Sadly, wives weren't allowed to attend.  It's OK!! I was so tired I went to bed at 7:30!!
I think these pictures tell a lot about the school.  The top one is the 10th grade girls (whom Matt teaches in Chemistry.)  There is often only three or four non Korean students in the whole class!  Maybe we should be learning to speak Korean too :)

No comments: