Tuesday, March 26, 2013

True Greatness

Today I had the opportunity to talk with two older ladies named Gerry (short for Geraldine) and Mary.  They weren't much to look at-- older, stout, frumpily dressed BUT I caught the whisper of the Spirit saying, "Here are two GREAT servants of mine." Mary, who is slightly younger, takes care of the e-mails. They work with a minority group in Northern India.  To get there they take a 12 hour bus ride out of Delhi.  They smiled sweetly as they said, "It's rather remote."  Here sat before me two women willing to spend their golden years GIVING in a sacrificial way.  One walked with a cane.  I can only imagine how stiff she gets on the bus.  Have they seen much fruit?  Nope.  They are mainly working with one girl--ONE!  I'm inspired.  I love that the Juniper Tree allows you to interact with people of such caliber.  Looking forward to talking with others tomorrow!

No comments: