Friday, January 10, 2014

At the Rehab Hospital...

you see people from all over the state.  One young man was in a car crash and had severe head trauma.  There are older folks who've had strokes.  There are middle aged that have had tumors removed.  All are striving to get back to normal.
Today as I watched my husband (and others) strain to move their finger or foot or arm, I realized how blessed I was to have use of all my body.  Be thankful that your knees move (even if they ache!!)  Rejoice in the little things.

On that note...we're grateful to see more movement in Matt's arm. He has to work (and have some stimulation) to get it to go, but there is definite improvement.  I'm encouraged by all the men and women in the hospital--I've never seen a group of people putting so much effort into anything.  Hard work and a positive spirit pays off in the end!

No comments: