Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Update...

Today I got to go be "trained" and watch Matt's physical therapy.  He is doing really well on the walking.  He did 400 ft with the cane, stairs, and then around 200 ft. walking without a cane! (The Physical Therapist made it clear that she expects him to eventually walk unaided.)
 His right leg keeps getting stronger.  It's very clear that your prayers are being heard and answered.  Keep it up!

On a side note...the speech therapist works on other cognitive functions like memory.  She asked me for some verses that Matt could work on (as she knew they were important to Matt).  I promptly gave her the Roman Road and other basic verses (that Matt would remember well.)  You never know what opportunities God will place right in your lap!  Use them and find joy.  In the most difficult of situations God has plans and purposes.

1 comment:

Peace said...

Hi Mrs. Eiler,
I saw your request for prayer in FB some time ago and was just wondering about how Mr. Eiler is doing. I'm glad to see that he is recovering well. Your family is in my prayers. :)