Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thankful!


Although I don't feel particularly strong...I know God has been working on building me up.  Thanks God for getting me ready for the next thing.  (I think it is going to be teaching an upper elementary grade--something I haven't done before!)

I'm thankful today for:
-a new heating/cooling system put quickly, efficiently, and cheaply!
-I have a summer job :)
-I have a fall job :)
-Matt has been referred for driver's training and employment assistance--both have moved along quickly!
-We have therapists that are working hard to get Matt more sessions--keep praying for the insurance to grant more OT and Speech therapy.
-I had a really fantastic time singing with the worship team on Sunday.  We are starting to be able to be more involved!
-China made his school soccer team (they play about 4 games!)  It has helped with his behavior and attitude!
-No snow in the forecast!  Believe it or not we had a ground covering on Monday!

No comments: