Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Update...

No news on the insurance front.  I did pass along the number to the therapists--who had NEVER done a grievance/appeal!  Please keep praying.

We were blessed to have a neighbor that will replace our furnace and air conditioner AT COST.  We have been so humbled by the many good acts of people around us.

The place where I'm working has cut my class for next year.  I have applied for one of the open elementary jobs, but really would appreciate prayer for direction!



Today during "popcorn prayer" with our two four year old classes, the little, mischievous boy sitting next to me (with all sincerity) said, "Thank you for Mrs. Eiler!  It was ENCOURAGING to hear one of my most challenging kids say thanks (for all those sweat and tears!)  I am a very small part of Shepherd, but today the "little" thing of teaching has been shown to me to be enough.  Making a difference for a few is still a difference!


No comments: